Certificate Course in Advance Embedded Systems
Online Content + Live Session
By Industry Experts
Designed for Professionals and Passouts
400+ Hours of Content
8 + Case Studies
20 Practical Capstone Projects
25+ Mentorship Sessions from Industry Experts
Profile Building Workshops
Dedicated Student Success Mentor & Career Mentor for 360 Degree Support
Why Join Us
A proven course to dive into the programming of ARM Cortex-M Controllers manufacture by World’s leading semiconductor companies ST Microelectronics.
Join our Online Internship Course on STM32 ARM Controllers equipped with high end peripherals and easy integration capabilities to learn how to write code for frequently used peripherals and protocols such as GPIO, NVIC, ADC, USART etc.
We offers systematic and easy to understand video lectures in order to ease self-learning.
Who Should Join The Course?
Students & Professionals who
- are total beginner to the STM32 controllers
- would like to enhance his/her career in Embedded System applications
- would love to program controllers for basic as well as advanced applications
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems.
- Prior knowledge of controller programming.(AVR/Arduino)
- STM32 based Discovery Development Board recommended, but not mandatory.
- Eager to learn the highly advanced ARM controllers programming.
Self Paced eLearning Content
A highly quality & extremely informative self-paced learning content that will help student to build technical skill.
An interactive live session with highly experience mentors in order to make the core technical concepts crystal clear & addressing any technical doubts.
Labs & Assignments
Competitive assignment which will test your skill & learning
Duration : 1 Assignment per week
A time bound Quiz that will help you to manage the pressure while chasing any deadline for product development
Some interesting & engaging projects will be assigned to students once in a month where they have to work on real time case study. These projects will be graded by the mentors with some suggestions(if required)
Regular Mentorship from Industry Experts
Industry Live Connect- Mentor Support
A live projects like SmartCarx, LoRA enabled Smart home , AMBA protocol etc will be covered in order to ink the industry touch during their certification course
Finally , during the last month of their certification course, they will have to work on one big and highly extensive academic project that is undertaken by student as a final task in their certificate programs. Capstone project will be done under the supervision of mentor.
Once the student submit the capstone project then the candidate would be liable to get the certificate.
- High-Level Language Overview – C And Embedded C
- Supported Programming Environment
- Resources for Programming
- Diving deep into Embedded System Design and its various aspects.
- Microcontrollers & Microprocessors
- Embedded System components
- Cortex-M Overview and Features
- Advanced Bus Interfaces, Clock Sources & Configurations Hardware Portfolio of ST
- Configuration / Status / Control Registers of various MCU Peripherals
- Target hardware – STM32 Nucleo & Discovery Kit
- Exploration of Supported Software Packages & Libraries
- ST’s Software development tools – STM32CubeMX, STM32CUBEIDE , STM32Cube Programmer
- Understanding the working details GPIO PORTs & REGISTERS
- GPIO Libraries & Functions
- GPIO Configuration as Input, Output & Alternate Function
- Peripheral IRQs, Vector Table, NVIC Interfaces and Service Routines
- Priorities Overview – Pre-Emption & Sub Priority
- IRQ Handler & Call-back for Interrupts
- Testing & Trouble Shooting
- ADC Overview & Features
- Operating Modes of ADC for External, Internal & Injected Channel
- Control & Status Register configuration in ADC
- Sensor Interfacing using ADC
- DMA Overview & Features – Transfer of CPU Buses to DMA
- Block diagram of DMA – Stream, Channel, Arbiter Roles and Responsibilities
- DMA integration with ADC
- USART/UART Overview & Features
- Hardware Flow Control Signals
- Serial Devices (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPD module etc.) Interfacing using USART
- I2C Overview & Features – Repeated Start & Clock Stretching
- Communication Bus, Frame Format & Slave Addressing
- Interfacing multiple ICs with MCU
- Working principle of Timers
- Operating modes of Timers – Input Capture, Output Compare, PWM & One Pulse Mode
- Developing application with Input & Output waveform using Timers
- RTOS Overview & Features – Understanding the power of Parallel Processing using Multiple threads
- Thread Management – Mutexes, Semaphores, Queue
- Tasks & Its Components
- FSMC Overview & Features
- SDRAM and Memory Configuration
- Reading and Writing to SDRAM
- Operating Modes of MCU – Run, Stop, Standby & Sleep
- Advantages and Applications of Sleep & Standby Mode
- Controlling MCU operating modes for energy efficient & IOT applications.
- Understanding the working and evolution of USB protocol
- USB Classes (HID, CDC, MSC) and Its Applications
- Transforming your MCU into Joystick, Storage Device etc.
- Basics of Graphics and Its Libraries – STemWin & TouchGFX
- Components of Embedded Graphics
- Playing with Shapes and Animation using Graphics
- Security features of MCU like Cryptography, Random Number Generator, CRC etc.
- Understanding the use of security features in MCU.
- In Application Programming & Various Firmware Upgrade Methods
- Industrial Applications of MCU and its Capabilities.
Hours of Content + Live Session
Case Studies & Projects
Tools & Libraries
Capstone Projects to Choose From
Benefits you will take away
- Gain understanding of ARM Cortex-M features and applications.
- Getting familiar with most frequently used peripherals for basic applications.
- Video lectures for hands on session and typical applications based on that.
- Guidance for developing the project based learning.