Certificate Course in Embedded Systems & IoT
Learn how to Independently Design, Code, and Build IOT products starting from basics programming and corresponding hardware to connect the IoT cloud Platforms, Process Data, Program Triggers, and more..
Online Content + Live Session
By Industry Experts
Designed for Professionals and Passouts
100+ Hours of Content
8 + Case Studies
Practical Capstone Project
25+ Mentorship Sessions from Industry Experts
Profile Building Workshops
Dedicated Student Success Mentor & Career Mentor for 360 Degree Support
Why Join Us
A proven course to dive into the programming on Embedded System with trending technology “Internet of Things”.
Join our Online Internship Course on Arduino & NodeMCU Controllers equipped with high end peripherals, network protocols and easy integration capabilities to learn how to write code for frequently used peripherals and protocols such as GPIO, NVIC, ADC, USART etc.
We offers systematic and easy to understand video lectures in order to ease self-learning.
Who Should Join The Course?
Students & Professionals who
- are total beginner in Embedded & IOT field
- would like to enhance his/her career in Embedded System applications
- Willing to program controllers for basic as well as advanced applications
Self Paced eLearning Content
A highly quality & extremely informative self-paced learning content that will help student to build technical skill.
An interactive live session with highly experience mentors in order to make the core technical concepts crystal clear & addressing any technical doubts.
Labs & Assignments
Competitive assignment which will test your skill & learning
Duration : 1 Assignment per week
A time bound Quiz that will help you to manage the pressure while chasing any deadline for product development
Some interesting & engaging projects will be assigned to students once in a month where they have to work on real time case study. These projects will be graded by the mentors with some suggestions(if required)
Regular Mentorship from Industry Experts
Industry Live Connect- Mentor Support
A live projects like SmartCarx, LoRA enabled Smart home , AMBA protocol etc will be covered in order to ink the industry touch during their certification course
Finally , during the last month of their certification course, they will have to work on one big and highly extensive academic project that is undertaken by student as a final task in their certificate programs. Capstone project will be done under the supervision of mentor.
Once the student submit the capstone project then the candidate would be liable to get the certificate.
- Introduction to Embedded Systems
- Understanding types of Architectures
- Understanding Hardware Components
- Digital Electronics
- Logic Gates
- Number Systems & Conversion
- Hardware Debugging with Multimeter
- Pull Up & Pull Down circuits
- Introduction to ESP32
- Getting to know the Hardware
- Software & Development tools
- Getting started with C/C++ language
- Data types
- Loops & Control Flow
- Functions & Modules
- Classes and Objects
- Files and Exception Handling
- What are Analog Signals?
- What are Digital Signals?
- Analog vs Digital
- ADC Conversion
- Analog Sensor Interfacing
- Digital Sensor Interfacing
- Concept of PWM
- Miscellaneous Sensors
- Why they are required?
- Their Requirements
- I2C Protocol
- Serial Communication Protocol
- SPI Communication Protocol
- Introduction of Bluetooth Classic
- Introduction to BLE
- ESP BLE Mesh
- Introduction to WiFi
- Hosting a Web Page
- Introduction to IoT
- Application of IoT
- Structure and Architecture of IoT
- IoT Protocols
- Data Transmission using HTTPS
- Data Transmission using MQTT
- Introduction to Mongoose OS
- Introduction to AWS(Amazon Web Services)
- Introduction to Mesh Networking
- ESP-Mesh Concept
- Building a Network
- Managing a Network
- Data Transmission
- Channel Switching
- Introduction to FreeRTOS
- Message Queue
- FreeRTOS timers & IDLE desk
- Interrupts and priorities
- Sleep Modes in MCU
- Working with Sleep Modes
Benefits you will take away
- Gain understanding of Controllers ,Internet of things and applications.
- Getting familiar with most frequently used peripherals for basic applications.
- Video lectures for hands on session and typical applications based on that.
- Guidance for developing the project based learning.