Summer training program in Embedded Systems-STM32 (ARM)
A proven 6 week summer internship program to dive into the programming of ARM Cortex-M Controllers manufacture by World’s leading semiconductor companies STMicroelectronics.
Join our Online or Offline Internship program on Embedded Systems-STM32 (ARM) Controllers equipped with high end peripherals and easy integration capabilities to learn how to write code for frequently used peripherals and protocols such as GPIO, NVIC, ADC, USART etc.
We offers systematic and easy to understand video lectures in order to ease self-learning.
Who should join the course?
- Students who are looking to join Industrial Summer Training & internship program with live project
- Students who are total beginner to STM32 Controller
- Would like to enhance his/her career in Embedded System application
- Would love to program controllers for basic as well as advanced embedded applications
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems.
- Prior knowledge of controller programming.
- STM32 based Nucleo Development Board recommended.
- Eager to learn the highly advanced ARM controllers programming.
Benefits you will take away
- Gain understanding of ARM Cortex-M features and applications.
- Getting familiar with most frequently used peripherals for basic applications.
- Video lectures for hands on session and typical applications based on that.
- Guidance for developing the project based learning.