Certificate Course in VLSI Design & Verification
Online Content + Live Session
By Industry Experts
Designed for Professionals and Passouts
400+ Hours of Content
8 + Case Studies
20 Practical Capstone Projects
25+ Mentorship Sessions from Industry Experts
Profile Building Workshops
Dedicated Student Success Mentor & Career Mentor for 360 Degree Support
Why Join Us
A proven course to dive into the programming of VLSI Design by World’s leading semiconductor companies.
Join our Online Internship Course on VLSI Design equipped with high end peripherals and easy integration capabilities to learn how to write code for frequently used peripherals and protocols such as Router 1×3, digital logics, AMBA, SPI, I2Cetc.
We offers systematic and easy to understand video lectures in order to ease self-learning.
Who Should Join The Course?
Students & Professionals who
- are total beginner to the Verilog hdl.
- would like to enhance his/her career in VLSI Design applications
- would love to program for basic as well as advanced applications
- Basic knowledge of Verilog hdl.
- Prior knowledge of digital electronics.
- Eager to learn the highly advanced ARM controllers programming.
Self Paced eLearning Content
A highly quality & extremely informative self-paced learning content that will help student to build technical skill.
An interactive live session with highly experience mentors in order to make the core technical concepts crystal clear & addressing any technical doubts.
Labs & Assignments
Competitive assignment which will test your skill & learning
Duration : 1 Assignment per week
A time bound Quiz that will help you to manage the pressure while chasing any deadline for product development
Some interesting & engaging projects will be assigned to students once in a month where they have to work on real time case study. These projects will be graded by the mentors with some suggestions(if required)
Regular Mentorship from Industry Experts
Industry Live Connect- Mentor Support
A live projects like SmartCarx, LoRA enabled Smart home , AMBA protocol etc will be covered in order to ink the industry touch during their certification course
Finally , during the last month of their certification course, they will have to work on one big and highly extensive academic project that is undertaken by student as a final task in their certificate programs. Capstone project will be done under the supervision of mentor.
Once the student submit the capstone project then the candidate would be liable to get the certificate.
- Overview of Digital electronics
- Combinational Circuits
- Sequential Circuits
- Overview of Verilog
- RTL Coding
- Verilog processes, Assignments
- Single port RAM & Dual port RAM
- Router 1×3- Introduction,
- RTL & Testbench simulation
- HDL limitations,
- System Verilog & its advantages
- Data Types
- Coverage model
- Introduction to UVM,UVM factory
- Agent packages
- UVM Phases & need for phases
- Creating TB Components
- UVM Sequences
- Creating Scoreboard
- Adding scoreboard in environment
- Associative array based scoreboard
- Configure scoreboard
Hours of Content + Live Session
Case Studies & Projects
Tools & Libraries
Capstone Projects to Choose From
Benefits you will take away
- Gain understanding of verilog hdl features and applications.
- Getting familiar with most frequently used peripherals for basic applications.
- Video lectures for hands on session and typical applications based on that.
- Guidance for developing the project based learning.